HD-LDF-RTU works in freezing conditions at a 4:1 Ratio.
Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid™ Concentrate (HD-LDF-C) diluted to a 4:1 ratio, outperforms competitive products in temperatures as low as -15 ⁰Celsius (5 ⁰Fahrenheit).
Since much leak detection work is conducted outdoors, or in refrigerated areas, performance can be impacted if exposure to extremely cold or freezing temperatures prevents the applied leak detection fluid from forming bubbles in response to the gas leaks it is intended to find.
Experience ultimate convenience: Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid™, Ready to Use (HD-LDF-RTU) is available in a 55 gallon drum. This product is pre-diluted and ready to use at a more viscous and freeze protected dilution of 4:1.
This ratio is freeze protected and outperforms competitive products in temperatures as low as -15 ⁰Celsius (5 ⁰Fahrenheit).
Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid™ is a high tech, external gas leak detection fluid that makes your job easy, accurate, and saves you time and money.
- Outperforms competitive products in temperatures as low as -15 ⁰Celsius (5 ⁰Fahrenheit)
- High viscosity to enhance contact time even on vertical surface
- Clings better, resists flow and provides a more reliable and accurate read even in difficult places
- Covers smoothly and evenly on all materials of construction
- Proprietary formula provides incredible sensitivity in finding small gas leaks
- Extremely thin film makes it easy to form bubbles even at very low flows
- Bubbles last much longer and make your job easy and more accurate
- Freeze protected and freeze thaw stable
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, does not contain chlorine, aliphatic amine, or ammonia
- Made in USA