News / Shale gas
Mar 05, 2016
HD-LDF's latest customer is Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) plant in Cameron Parish, Louisiana. The Asia Vision LNG tanker left the dock at the Sabine Pass terminal at 7.39 p.m. local time, Wednesday, February 24, 2016, shipping data on Reuters showed.
Shale gas in the United States unlocked cheap, abundant gas supplies, allowing the USA to become an energy exporter instead of an energy importer.
HD-LDF played an important role in the construction of the new plant, by Bechtel Corporation. Bechtel Corporation is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States, and is the 4th-largest privately owned company in the United States.
HD-LDF not only outperformed the world’s leading liquid leak detection fluid, we also cut the lead time for large industrial orders from sixteen weeks to less than two weeks.
Heavy-Duty Leak Detection Fluid™ Concentrate (HD-LDF-C) is a new high tech external gas leak detection fluid, in concentrated form. Each 16 oz. bottle must be diluted with water before use. Recommended dilution is 7:1 and makes one gallon.
Benefits of HD-LDF-C:
- Saves you money. HD-LDF-C is a concentrate. Why pay to ship water?
- High viscosity to enhance contact time even on vertical surfaces.
- Proprietary formula provides incredible sensitivity in finding small gas leaks.
- Extremely thin film makes it easy to form bubbles, even at very low flows.
- Bubbles last ten times longer which makes your job easy and accurate.
- Versatile: Custom dilute HD-LDF-C for your exact application requirements.
- Covers smoothly and evenly on all materials of construction.
- Clings better, provides a more reliable and accurate read even in difficult places.
Freeze protected, freeze thaw stable, non-toxic, non-flammable, does not contain chlorine, aliphatic amine, or ammonium compounds. Made in the USA. Save time, save money and get the job done right the first time, every time, with HD-LDF-C.